My Recent Tweets
Powered By: Make Money Online Free
- Tweets that mention Week 7 is live! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Week 7 is live!
- Tony Baize on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Victor Lambert on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Tweets that mention Soft Launch Episode 6! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Tweets that mention Soft Launch Week 5! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Soft Launch Week 5!
- case law (1)
- disability discrimination (15)
- familial status discrimination (8)
- lending discrimination (3)
- LGBT discrimination (3)
- marital status discrimination (2)
- national origin discrimination (9)
- podcast audio (26)
- racial discrimination (22)
- religious discrimination (7)
- retaliation (2)
- sex discrimination (9)
- Uncategorized (6)
Category Archives: disability discrimination
This episode: thoughts on how disability protections differ from other protections under the Fair Housing Act.
It’s been a while. This episode: Thoughts about the re-institutionalization of persons with mental illness.
In this spectacular episode, a Bronx man gets a Charge from HUD. Oregon state civil rights agencies tosses a complaint. Iowa civil rights investigators are jerks. Our pal, Bernia Kleina, gets on WGN.
In this episode, Wells Fargo and Wachovia settle disability discrimination complaints brought by the Justice Department, Cleveland developers settle a design and construction case, a Virginia man allegedly tries to trade sex for rent on craigslist, and ICE clarifies its … Continue reading
Fair housing news to chase away your blues! Montana! Done. Kentucky! Done. HUD Office of Administrative Law Judges which is now called something else! Done. The greatest trick Alphonso Jackson ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist!
LBJ signed the Fair Housing Act into law in April 1968 Listen in on my Fair Housing Quiz for real estate agents from April 13, 2011. “ITAC011 – Piatto – Death Box (Free Download)” (Italo Business) / CC BY 3.0
This week, highlights from two recent HUD policy memos concerning fair housing rights of domestic violence victims and persons with service animals. The Wall Street Journal article I mention: http://on.wsj.com/fcsi1a
The National Fair Housing Alliance and the Paralyzed Veterans of America sue HHHunt. No, not the professional wrestler. A cross burns in Morrow County, Ohio, prompting a fair housing lawsuit. Disabled and want a loan? Don’t “talk to Chuck.” St. … Continue reading
Mortgages to African Americans dropped severely in St. Louis during housing crisis. Don’t bring your wheelchairs to Idaho. Warning: weak settlement! There’s all sorts of discrimination at this Renton, WA complex.