My Recent Tweets
Powered By: Make Money Online Free
- Tweets that mention Week 7 is live! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Week 7 is live!
- Tony Baize on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Victor Lambert on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Tweets that mention Soft Launch Episode 6! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Tweets that mention Soft Launch Week 5! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Soft Launch Week 5!
- case law (1)
- disability discrimination (15)
- familial status discrimination (8)
- lending discrimination (3)
- LGBT discrimination (3)
- marital status discrimination (2)
- national origin discrimination (9)
- podcast audio (26)
- racial discrimination (22)
- religious discrimination (7)
- retaliation (2)
- sex discrimination (9)
- Uncategorized (6)
Category Archives: lending discrimination
In this episode, Wells Fargo and Wachovia settle disability discrimination complaints brought by the Justice Department, Cleveland developers settle a design and construction case, a Virginia man allegedly tries to trade sex for rent on craigslist, and ICE clarifies its … Continue reading
Hey, it’s been a long time. Are you still listening? I’m still talking! This week’s fun: Cleveland bankers get indicted HUD Secretary encourages housing authorities to allow ex-offenders Justice Department sues a Wisconsin town for buckling to racism HUD looks … Continue reading
Fair housing news to chase away your blues! Montana! Done. Kentucky! Done. HUD Office of Administrative Law Judges which is now called something else! Done. The greatest trick Alphonso Jackson ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist!