My Recent Tweets
Powered By: Make Money Online Free
- Tweets that mention Week 7 is live! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Week 7 is live!
- Tony Baize on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Victor Lambert on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Tweets that mention Soft Launch Episode 6! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Tweets that mention Soft Launch Week 5! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Soft Launch Week 5!
- case law (1)
- disability discrimination (15)
- familial status discrimination (8)
- lending discrimination (3)
- LGBT discrimination (3)
- marital status discrimination (2)
- national origin discrimination (9)
- podcast audio (26)
- racial discrimination (22)
- religious discrimination (7)
- retaliation (2)
- sex discrimination (9)
- Uncategorized (6)
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Indianapolis woman sentenced to prison for threatening to burn down African American woman’s home. Baltimore Neighborhoods sues Home Properties for racial discrimination. Green Township plans to sue HUD to keep out poor families.
In this episode, Wells Fargo and Wachovia settle disability discrimination complaints brought by the Justice Department, Cleveland developers settle a design and construction case, a Virginia man allegedly tries to trade sex for rent on craigslist, and ICE clarifies its … Continue reading
That’s why you should never make plans. With my semester over, I figured I would have all the time in the world to make podcasts. I was wrong. I won’t bore you with the laundry list of everything kicking me … Continue reading
LBJ signed the Fair Housing Act into law in April 1968 Listen in on my Fair Housing Quiz for real estate agents from April 13, 2011. “ITAC011 – Piatto – Death Box (Free Download)” (Italo Business) / CC BY 3.0
The National Fair Housing Alliance and the Paralyzed Veterans of America sue HHHunt. No, not the professional wrestler. A cross burns in Morrow County, Ohio, prompting a fair housing lawsuit. Disabled and want a loan? Don’t “talk to Chuck.” St. … Continue reading