My Recent Tweets
Powered By: Make Money Online Free
- Tweets that mention Week 7 is live! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Week 7 is live!
- Tony Baize on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Victor Lambert on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Tweets that mention Soft Launch Episode 6! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Tweets that mention Soft Launch Week 5! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Soft Launch Week 5!
- case law (1)
- disability discrimination (15)
- familial status discrimination (8)
- lending discrimination (3)
- LGBT discrimination (3)
- marital status discrimination (2)
- national origin discrimination (9)
- podcast audio (26)
- racial discrimination (22)
- religious discrimination (7)
- retaliation (2)
- sex discrimination (9)
- Uncategorized (6)
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This week with news from Kentucky, Illinois and Nevada. Plus, HUD proposes a rule banning LGBT discrimination in federal housing programs. And, HUD says medical marijuana is NOT allowed in public or assisted housing, but managers DO NOT have to … Continue reading
If you subscribe to this podcast via Podcast Machine, that feed will likely be dead soon. Please update your podcasting software to use this feed: http://fairhousingpodcast.com/?feed=podcast I will keep the Podcast Machine feed active for as long as I can, … Continue reading
This week with an analysis of the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals’ decision in Dixon v. Hallmark Companies and news of the Justice Department’s work in three familial status cases in Georgia, Washington and Massachusetts. Dixon v. Hallmark Companies: http://www.ca11.uscourts.gov/opinions/ops/201010047.pdf … Continue reading
Link: Akron suit claims insurance for churchgoers discriminates A national insurance company that markets special deals to ”churchgoers and people of faith” is being sued by fair housing groups in Washington, D.C., and Akron for religious discrimination.
Link: Kennedy v. City of Zanesville The sixty-seven plaintiffs in the case had alleged that the City of Zanesville, Muskingum County, and the East Muskingum Water Authority refused to provide them public water service for over fifty years because they … Continue reading
Link: HOGWASH: Pentagon Official: King Would Support Iraq, Afghan Wars A federal official for the DOD says Martin Luther King would have supported wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. HOGWASH!
Link: Soft Launch Week 3! This week, MLK Day and an interview with Vincent Curry, executive director of the Fair Housing Advocates Association in Akron, Ohio.