My Recent Tweets
Powered By: Make Money Online Free
- Tweets that mention Week 7 is live! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Week 7 is live!
- Tony Baize on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Victor Lambert on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Tweets that mention Soft Launch Episode 6! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Soft Launch Episode 6!
- Tweets that mention Soft Launch Week 5! | Fair Housing Podcast -- Topsy.com on Soft Launch Week 5!
- case law (1)
- disability discrimination (15)
- familial status discrimination (8)
- lending discrimination (3)
- LGBT discrimination (3)
- marital status discrimination (2)
- national origin discrimination (9)
- podcast audio (26)
- racial discrimination (22)
- religious discrimination (7)
- retaliation (2)
- sex discrimination (9)
- Uncategorized (6)
Monthly Archives: March 2011
This week, highlights from two recent HUD policy memos concerning fair housing rights of domestic violence victims and persons with service animals. The Wall Street Journal article I mention: http://on.wsj.com/fcsi1a
The National Fair Housing Alliance and the Paralyzed Veterans of America sue HHHunt. No, not the professional wrestler. A cross burns in Morrow County, Ohio, prompting a fair housing lawsuit. Disabled and want a loan? Don’t “talk to Chuck.” St. … Continue reading
Mortgages to African Americans dropped severely in St. Louis during housing crisis. Don’t bring your wheelchairs to Idaho. Warning: weak settlement! There’s all sorts of discrimination at this Renton, WA complex.